Thursday, June 23, 2011

Coming Soon!!

I've found that thinking of new projects or things I can do can be compared to a drug addict finding a bag of cocaine on the sidewalk.
That's how excited I get.
I have so many ideas that I can barely sleep sometimes!
I can NOT wait for Art Sunday!
While wandering around Hobby Lobby, I discovered these little booklets with new ideas all over the store!
I couldn't help myself. I had to pick every last one of them up and look!
The last one I found (and I partially think that's due to the fact that once I found this one and had this idea I was so excited I forgot about everything else in the store) was for pillowcase dresses.
I've always thought they were just the sweetest things!
Now guess what my next project is?!?!?!!??!
I AM SO EXCITED I CAN BARELY BREATHE RIGHT NOW!
I am waiting for my grandmother to send me her pattern and helpful hints in the mail then I'm getting started!!!!
I really hope to be able to afford my own sewing machine and stuff but right now I'll most likely be using my aunts so I won't be able to actually monogram them which makes them a ton cuter so
 if anyone knows someone who monograms for cheap, holla at a sista!!
Here are some examples..and I know there's quite a few but they are so dang cute I just can't get enough!!!!!!




Now as you know, painting is my specialty so I can definitely paint the names on the dresses myself!


Tell me she doesn't look PRECIOUS!
Be ready! Because soon yours truly will be filling your angels closet with these adorable dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment