Sunday, September 11, 2011

Leap Frog

One of my most challenging projects so far has been matching a canvas and wall letters to this sweet nursery set.
It's called Leapfrog by JoJo in case you're wondering where you can find it!
It was sooo cute and when I was asked to do this project I was super excited but also nervous because I didn't want to mess up such an adorable room.
I completed the Inital set first

I went with striped, checkered, and polka dotted patterns for each letter
I somehow managed to do the frogs almost exactly the same as in the bedding
I added the snail and dragon fly which I thought were really cute and had to be a part of the canvas
I also wanted the letters to coordinate with the canvas so I incorportated the same patterns I used for the letters in
I'm really pleased with the way they turned out
Baby Holland's nursery is going to be almost as sweet as he will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment